Finally after DAYS of looking for blogs along the lines of what I had in mind I found something:
Everything Everywhere: www.everything-everywhere.com
This website is written by a man named Gary who sold his house and his internet consulting firm and now travels the world writing his blog. It is also a non-profit blog. This blog appealed to me because he is living semi-non materialistic, and its always nice to hear how people can get along just fine without so much..stuff, it gives me a bit of hope that I can do the same. Plus, I think this is something that a lot of people dream of doing, but in the mean time they can read about Gary's experiences. The main reason I like this blog is because it incorporates photography and travel which is what I want to do.
also...
incurable-hippie.blogspot.com
I like this blog because I can relate well to the author. She doesnt write like shes writing for an audience so much as for herself. She complains and rants just like the rest of us. And I enjoy the variety. I think that the average reader of this blog would be a women in her 20's-30's with liberal political views.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home