Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Modifications?

So. I've decided that I've been trying too hard on these posts. I try to make them the classic rushed, "I'll do this because I have to", semi-bullshit papers that we all have written. That very well could be why I haven't really been looking forward to posting these things and that when I do post with that mentality Im not really being as "deep" or "intellectual" as I could be. With this said I now have come to the conclusion that I can be laid back with my writing and be thoughtful at the same time.


1 Comments:

Blogger [ zach ] said...

You're right, I think one of the main problems is that it's easy to simply pad our posts to get them to a decent length rather than focus on deep thinking. I find when I try to put some real thought and effort into my posts I naturally get an OK length without trying to pad them, it just sort of flows out. I think that really applies to anyone...we should just be more laid back, like you said.

March 15, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home